Before & After: Catchall Room

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The rooms I'm responsible for cleaning get really clean right around the time I have midterms/finals/big projects due...

Anyway, the catchall room has been prime real estate for everything. Extra hangers? Put it in that room. Clean clothes? No space? Put it in that room. XXXXXX? Put it in that room!

Before:
( Don't be fooled! By the time I realized I should've taken a 'before' picture, the room has been cleaned about 30-40ish %)

After:

The change is actually really drastic, considering it's all the same stuff that was in the room minus the unnecessary clutter. Oh, and I can actually see the floor! There's zero (and by zero, I mean ZEERO) storage space in this room  because if I had a choice, I wouldn't take a picture with all the stuff piling up on the table. So I'll have to purchase something to hold all my art crap.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how it's turned out. I may like this room more than my bedroom right now.

Before:
 After:

I threw out 2 big bags of garbage. And found a cockroach. I subconsciously kept saying "sorry" as I swept the poor thing into a dust pan and threw it into the garbage bag...alive. I don't think I'll ever get over my fear of crawly things. Gross!!

-Debbie


Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...