Shopping List

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here are some products that I am hoping to buy soon.


1. Kai Eyebrow Scissors with Comb (~$ ?)
I saw a Youtube makeup guru (itsjudytime) use eyebrow trimming scissors that have a comb! I have really long eyebrow hairs and I used  to use manicure scissors to trim them. I would randomly trim the hairs and would always mess up by cutting unevenly. However, with the comb on these scissors, it should be a lot easier to cut the hairs evenly.


2. Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Moisture for Combination Oily to Oily (~$50)
I am seriously getting wrinkles! I need to start preventing any more wrinkles from forming with an anti-wrinkle cream. I have done some research and this one by Clinique has pretty good reviews. It is oil-free so it's better for my oily skin. It is so pricey though...


3. Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Creme (~$15)

I have crows feet when I smile!! Also, after I wash my face and before I moisturize, the areas around my eyes are very tight and .. wrinkly! This stuff looks really rich and emollient. I have oily, acne-prone skin, but I think this would be okay for me since I would only put it around my eyes and not the rest of my face.


4. Mally Beauty Poreless Face Defender (~$40)
I really want this! This gets rid of shine on the face. It isn't a powder so you won't look cakey or end up with a white cast on your face. This product is a kind of gel-like consistency. You use a sponge that it comes with to dab it into the product and then pat it on the face. The finish of the Poreless Face Defender is matte, but without the dry, ashy look. I really want it!!!!

-Shirley


Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...