I Love to Buy Things I Don't Need

Monday, March 19, 2012

I was at Walgreens and picked up the Wet n Wild  Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow palette. The YouTube makeup gurus all rave about Wet n Wild shadows so I decided to try one.
Wet n Wild 380B Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow
Price: $2.99
Swatches without flash

As you can see from the swatches, they are all shimmer shadows. They are very pretty colors. The pink shade is a pink that actually works well on my skin tone. The other pinks I tried made me look like I had eye infections. The crease color also works well with my skin tone. Its very easy to work with this color and I really like it a lot. The brow bone white color is nice, but I wish it was matte. All the colors of this palette are shimmery.
With flash
With flash
As you can see from these pics, the pink did not show up much. You can see it better in person, but it is still a very nice, subtle pink.


At Walgreens, I also purchased the Loreal Magic Perfecting Base. I had decided to start using primer again because the weather is getting warmer and my skin is getting even more oily and making my pores look disgustingly huge. I decided to get this Loreal primer because I heard some good things about it. This face primer has a very interesting texture. It kind of has a combination of gel-like and mousse-like texture, very hard to describe. It is kind of thick but once it is evenly spread on the face, it feels very light. It instantly mattifies the skin when you put it on. As the day went on, my skin was slightly less oily than usual, but it was still oily. I still really like the primer, though, because it hid my pores really well and it was also able to smooth out my skin so much that it was much easier to apply my foundation.
Loreal Magic Perfecting Base (3 weeks Trial Size)
0.17 FL. OZ.
Price: $5.99

I went to H&M to return my mom's shirt and of course I had to get something for myself while I was there. I saw a whole rack of cropped tops and the color I liked the most was this one. I want to go back and get the light peach colored one though!

H&M Cropped Top
Size 6
Price: $9.95
American Eagle Denim
Size 00
Price: ?
Others: American Apparel belt,
Express nude mini wedges, LYLIF necklace 
-Shirley

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...