February Finds

Friday, March 2, 2012

For my first post I had no idea what to write about. So instead, I decided to share what items I've bought recently: accessories from Forever 21 and various lip products, some of which I am currently obsessed with.


Forever21
$4.80

I would probably wear this once spring comes. I see myself wearing this with my floral dresses, floral tops or in the summer, with bold wild prints.

Forever21
$3.80

I absolutely adore this ring! Definitely going to be wearing this when spring rolls around.


Forever 21
$5.80

Okay, so in my opinion this ring is more masculine. I only bought this ring because as many of my friends know, I'm a huge Vampire Diaries fan. This ring was similar to Stefan & Damon's sunlight ring.


Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss
$2.99
159 Smokey Look

Shirley actually suggested I buy this. This wasn't as sticky as the usual lip glosses and it felt nice on the lips, nothing too heavy. It gives your lips a great shine. The color was okay, a peachy pink color. It didn't wow me but I would definitely say it was worth it for the price.


Nyx Lipstick
Chaos 511
$2.99

I LOVE THIS COLOR. It's a bright red with a slight pink hue. It's so bold and it actually looks really decent on me. I've been trying so hard to find a good RED Lip color and I found it! I also love the Revlon Lip butter Red Velvet, which is another awesome deep Red, but i felt like Red Velvet was more of a fall color. Chaos, I can definitely see myself wearing it in Spring and Summer also.

Wet N Wild Megashield Lip Color
It's a Girl
$2.99

Saw this in a video from a make up guru but I forgot which one. She recommended this so I decided to try it out. This was.. not as great as I thought. I think the color of this lipstick is pretty pigmented. I only needed 1 to 2 coats. It was a pretty barbie pink. This is not hydrating like the Revlon Lip Butters and also, the packaging is not great. You can't twist the lipstick all the way down so I find it hard not to dirty the inside of the cap when I cap it back on.

Left to Right: Chaos, Smokey Look, It's a Girl

This is a very quick swatch and it isn't a good one, I apologize. That is how the colors look like on my skin tone. I love Chaos! But the other colors are also great, more tame. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They are good products that are affordable and do not put a dent in your wallet.

*Flora

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...